On August 16, 2021, Tedia Medical instruments Co., Ltd. was invited to a publicity and exchange event at Xinpu District Co., Ltd. of Chinese Medicine Hospital of Zunyi City, Guizhou Province, China. This event focused on the use of PRP Tueb produced by Tedia Medical instruments Corporation to prepare PRP for subjects and the therapeutic effect.
Pictures of the event scene:
Cases at the event site:
1.Using PRP injection to treat diabetic foot wounds
2. Knee joint treatment
3.Diabetic Foot Treatment
PRP and PRP are prepared in this process. Use PRP site injection therapy and prepare PRP gel to cover and fill.
To prepare PRP using PRP tubes manufactured by Tedia Medical:
(Before treatment) (point injection therapy) (gel covering, filling)
At present, the mechanisms of local wound healing are mainly divided into the following categories:
1. Wound infection or the presence of necrotic tissue;
2. Poor blood supply and microcirculation of the wound;
3. The number of local growth factors is reduced, the activity is reduced, or the network adjustment among multiple factors is out of control;
4. Repair cell scaffold changes and excessive apoptosis, and changes in the receptor structure on the cell membrane, resulting in uncoupling between growth factors and receptors.
PRP used for wound repair has its unique advantages:
1. As an autologous platelet concentrate, the ratio of various growth factors contained in PRP is similar to the normal physiological concentration. The best synergy between growth factors is an important factor that PRP can promote tissue repair faster;
2. PRP contains a large amount of fibrin, which provides a good scaffold for repairing cells and shrinks the wound surface;
3. PRP can be coagulated into a gel with thrombin and applied to the wound, which not only provides a moist environment, is conducive to wound healing and growth, but also allows growth factors to act on the wound for a long time, avoiding the liquid that is currently widely used in clinical practice. Recombinant growth factor reagents are easy to lose and evaporate in wounds;
4. PRP is self-derived, which fundamentally avoids immune rejection caused by exogenous growth factors, spread of diseases, and worries that heterogeneous recombinant gene products may change the human genetic structure;